The RSL AZ Learning Center is back with new curriculum.
If you missed any of the previous posts see below:
Attacking Phase: Buildup
TECHNICAL SUB-PRINCIPLES(Coaching Points)
- All players expand field
- CMs drop into space to create passing lanes (triangles)
- CM scans 2 times to find OB in space
- Open hips to field to play quickly
- OB as high as possible BUT still option to receive. OB behind defensive line to beat pressure.
- CMs need to readjust to support the OBs
- CMs step into space to support and SPOA
- 1 and 2 touch to circulate the ball