RSL AZ's winter camp provides a way for players to further their development coming off of the winter break and moving back into the season.
Click here to register
Through a variety of different topics, players will be placed in an environment to grow within the game. Led by coaching staff from RSL AZ, our licensed and experienced staff will be able to help players improve with their technical ability and understanding of the game.
- Focus on individual development while teaching team values and how the individual fits into the team
- While the focus is on the technical and tactical part of the game, players will also go through some training each day to improve their agility, movement, and balance
Typical Day to day schedule
- Begin with agility, movement, and running form.
- Technical work focused on the topic of the day. Working on how to execute, improve, and implement the action.
- Games where players can apply what they’ve learned.
- Day 1: Dribbling, ball control, 1v1 duals
- Day 2: Passing and possession
- Day 3: Attacking and finishing
- 3 days: $200
- 2 Days: $150
- 1 Day: $75