2016/17 BAL AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN:
Nominate A Member Today - Click Here!
As some of our younger teams close out the season and the older teams prepare for Open Cup and State Cup we would like to remind our Legacy families that our 2016/17 BAL NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN. Please take some time to identify and nominate those parents, volunteers, and coaches that you feel deserve public recognition for every thing they do for our club and our players.
BAL annual awards will be given to the following people that represent our club’s vision. Each winner will be awarded with an Adidas gift.
- 4 Legacy Staff members
- 4 Legacy Club Parents
- 4 Legacy Team Managers
- 4 Legacy Competitive Coaches
- 4 Rec Coaches
The four awards are described below.
BAL "Building A Legacy" Program
- Legacy Award – Goes to the member who best exemplifies our vision, and who leaves a lasting legacy on everything they do.
- Outwork Everyone Award – Goes to the member who works tirelessly to achieve the vision set forth.
- Bigger than One Award – Goes to the member who exemplifies team spirit and collective work.
- Bridge the Gap Award – Goes to the most improved member, who has bridged the gap from the previous year
The BAL Program consists of the following: BAL Milestones, BAL Annual Awards, BAL Pentathlon, and BAL Scholorship. To read more about the program go to the BAL Program page